This statement pretty much sums it all up. Simple, quick and easy to make recipe that will have your family and friends craving for more. Potatoes, Red peppers, rosemary, mushrooms and onions roasted together with fantastic spices, paired with tender pork medallions in Marsala wine glaze will sure make you the star of the night.
- 8 Pcs of pork tenderloin thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup of all purpose flour ( for dredging pork)
- 1/4 Cup of chicken stock (veggie or beef stock works well too)
- 2 Tbs of Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup of Marsala wine
- 2 Tbs of butter
- Salt/pepper to taste
Season pork tenderloins with salt and pepper and dredge in flour (shake excess flour) heat the oil to medium high heat and brown the medallions in both sides ( about 3 minutes per side), set aside and repeat process. Once pork is removed from the pan, add the chicken stock and Marsala wine to the pan and bring to a boil, add the pork medallions back in the pan and reduced heat to a simmer, continue until liquid is reduced by 1/3, add the butter and serve with the roasted potatoes.
- 6-8 medium size red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pcs.
- 1 Onion roughly chopped.
- 1 Cup of button mushrooms.
- 1 Large sweet red pepper roughly chopped.
- 1 Sprig of rosemary finely chopped(stem removed).
- 3 Cloves of garlic roughly chopped.
- 1 Tsp of salt.
- 1 Tsp of pepper.
- 1/2 Tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Splash of balsamic vinegar.
- 4 Tbs of olive oil.
In a large bowl combine all ingredients (with exception of Balsamic vinegar), makes sure all ingredients are well coated and placed them in a roasting pan. Set oven to 450 degrees and roast for 45 minutes.(stir every 15 minutes to prevent from sticking to pan) 10 minutes before potatoes are done, splash them with the balsamic vinegar and continue to cook till done. Serve with pork medallions and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!!!